Global icon Priyanka Chopra turned 38 on Saturday. Her fans, family, and friends took to social media to shower love on her special day.

His colleagues from the industry like Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Bhumi Pednekar, and others took to their respective social media handles to wish Desi Girl.
Nick Jonas has shared a cute photo with Priyanka and wishes her a happy birthday. A sober husband shared a picture, in which PeeCee can be seen sitting on his lap as they look at each other and write, "I could stare into your eyes forever." I love you my darling. You are the most thoughtful, caring, and wonderful person I have ever met. I am very grateful that we found each other. Happy birthday beautiful.
Priyanka and Nick are currently in the US. Priyanka keeps on tossing between India and America for work. They got married in a grand wedding ceremony in Jodhpur in December 2018.
On the work front, Priyanka will next be seen in the OTT adaptation of the Man Booker Award-winning novel 'The White Tiger' alongside Rajkumar Rao.
Priyanka has last seen in Shonali Bose's ‘The Sky is Pink’ along with Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim.

0 Comments